Our promise to our customers and stakeholders is that any personal information provided to us, including name, address, telephone number and email address, will be kept with care and confidentiality and will not be released, sold or rent to any entities or individuals outside of JIFS except as defined herein.
How we Use your information
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- To help develop new services or improve existing services
- To send emails about special offers, new services or other information you may be interested in
- To personalize your sessions on our website in order to better fit their interests, such as offering them relevant, individually tailored content
- Find and prevent fraud
JIFS will only share personal information collected through our sites with:
Our Service Providers
We may share our customers’ personal information with some companies that perform services on our behalf, for example, companies that help process credit card payments and bank wire transfers. Our service providers are required by contract to protect the confidentiality of personal information we share with them and to use it only to provide specific services on our behalf.
Government and Legal Disclosures
We may disclose our customers’ personal information when we, in good faith, believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law, court order or subpoena; to prevent or investigate a possible crime such as fraud or identity theft; to enforce our Terms and Conditions or other agreements that govern the use of this Site; or to protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, or others.
Registration System and Marketing Automation Platform
We use the services major and very reputable Providers such as Constant Contact.com for our registration marketing Campaigns. Although, they do not manage and have no rights of use of our information, they host the databases where our customers’ personal information is kept and maintained.
The Google Analytics features we have implemented based on Display Advertising (e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting). Using the Ads Settings, visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
- We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- JIFS and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website.
- JIFS and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our site.
- JIFS uses data from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics for marketing purposes only.
There are Inherent Risks Whenever You Use Internet
While JIFS does its best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us and you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords or other account information. In addition, other Internet sites or services that may be accessible through our site have separate data and privacy practices independent of us, and therefore we disclaim any responsibility or liability for their policies or actions. Please contact those vendors and others directly if you have any questions about their privacy policies.
GDPR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Questions or comments about this Notice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org